The 39 Best Fitness Tips
- You burn the highest % of calories from fat while at rest. Forget the fat burning zone & instead focus on total calories burned. Read more about the fat-burning zone myth.
- Use seasonings on your food instead of sauces. The calories you save can translate into fat loss.
- Consistency is the key to success. A workout here or there is going to get you nowhere. Lay out a plan & execute it every single time.
- Cook your meals in advance. It makes it easier to stick to your diet plan when you only have to reheat and eat.
- Add lemon, lime, orange, or cucumber to your water. It adds flavor but keeps your drinks low calorie. Here are 8 healthy drinks besides water you can drink for added taste bud stimulation.
- Learn to eat for fuel, not for pleasure. Food is meant to be nourishment for your body and mind. Find a more productive way to achieve gratification other than eating.
- There are 1000 reasons why you can’t start a fitness program. Put