At this time I am no longer accepting guest posts.
Coach Calorie is a place where people come together to share their ideas and experiences for living a healthy and fit lifestyle. It provides practical, common-sense nutrition, exercise, weight loss, health, and personal development advice that people can incorporate into their own lives.
Coach Calorie receives several hundred thousand unique visitors a month. With over 100,000 friends on Facebook alone, Coach Calorie reaches a highly-motivated audience of people that are excited to change their lifestyles for the better.
If you would like to contribute a guest post and share what you learned during your transition to a new and healthy lifestyle, and provide tips that Coach Calorie readers can incorporate into their own lives, then this is the place for you!
You don’t have to be a blogger, writer, or expert on the subject. Some of the best articles are from everyday people that share their own struggles and what they did to overcome them. If you’d like to guest post for Coach Calorie and share your wisdom, take a look at the writing guidelines below.
Guest Post Writing Guidelines
- Help people solve a problem in their lives. People transitioning to a healthy lifestyle are full of questions. They need answers. Write about a topic that is unique to your experiences, and provide advice on how to solve that problem.
- Make sure your work is original. Coach Calorie only accepts articles that are 100% original. They cannot have been, and will not be posted anywhere else on the internet or in print in the past, present, or future.
- Create a 50 word bio. You will be allowed a 50 word bio in your author box along with your picture and a link to your blog, website, social network, or whatever else you choose. Upload your picture to Gravatar.
- Content should adhere to the ideals of Coach Calorie. Topics can include anything related to fitness, weight loss, nutrition, exercise, workouts, personal development, or health. However, the goal should be to teach people how to solve their problem in a healthy way. Articles will not be accepted that promote quick fixes, diets, supplements, or any other “negative” concepts.
- Leave the self promotion to your bio. The content of your article should be all about helping Coach Calorie readers. If you have a product you’d like to promote, please use your 50 word bio in your author box. You may also want to check out our advertising page to get broader brand exposure.
- I only accept posts from real people. I do not accept posts from freelance writing agencies, link-building companies, or representatives. I want to hear from individuals. If you have a passion for health and fitness and want to spread the love, then you’re the person we want to hear from.
How to Submit Your Article
- The length of your article needs to be between 700-1200 words.
- Write your article in Microsoft Word.
- Use a 12 point black font, and single space your article.
- Use paragraphs made up of 3-4 sentences or less.
- Write “Submission” in your subject line and follow that with your article title. For example: “Submission: How to Lose Weight the Healthy Way”
- Make sure you write your 50 word bio and upload your picture to Gravatar. I will need the email from you that you used to upload your picture on that site. Don’t forget to send me this email!
If this sounds good to you, please submit your completed article, 50 word bio, and the email address you used to upload your gravatar photo to coach(AT)coachcalorie(DOT)com for consideration.
If you did not follow the above guidelines and submit all necessary information, please do not expect a response. I will assume you did not care enough to take the time to read the guidelines, and therefore do not care about the Coach Calorie audience.
If you did follow the guidelines, thank you – someone will get back to you within 7 days. Coach Calorie is very selective of the content that’s published, so be sure to write your best work!